Universal In-Line® Slate and Tile Ventilators
In addition to its range of dedicated IN-LINE® profiles Glidevale can now offer a compact range of 4 key ventilators that will cover the majority of your roof covering requirements. The result is a simplified stock offering, ideal for both roofing and builders merchants.
Glidevale Universal IN-LINE® slate and tile ventilators have been designed to provide an aesthetic and unobtrusive solution to roof space ventilation. They can be used at low or high level where the roof construction does not allow eaves or ridge ventilators to be used, or where complex roof shapes do not allow effective cross ventilation.
- Universal slate ventilator will work with the majority of slate sizes available.
- Universal flat Interlocking ventilator will work with most flat tiles.
- Universal plain tile ventilator will work with all plain tiles both clay and concrete.
- Universal interlocking plain tile will work with the major interlocking plain tiles.
- Colour matched as standard to blend in with adjacent tiles or slates.
- Simply installed as part of the normal slating/tiling process.
- Easily converted for use as svp or mechanical extract terminals.