In-Line® Slate,Tile and Ridge Ventilators
Glidevale IN-LINE® slate, tile and ridge ventilators have been designed to provide an aesthetic and unobtrusive solution to roof space ventilation. They can be used at low or high level where the roof construction does not allow eaves or ridge ventilators to be used, or where complex roof shapes do not allow effective cross ventilation.
- Unrivalled range of slate, tile and ridge profiles.
- Narrow grille section gives an unobtrusive profile which does not interrupt the roof slope.
- Colour matched as standard to blend in with adjacent tiles or slates.
- Simply installed as part of the normal slating/tiling process.
- Fire resistant. Designated AA rating to BS476: Part 3.
- Easily converted for use as svp or mechanical extract terminals.