Gas Protection Membranes
Protect GDB10 Plus is a universal barrier membrane for protection against Methane, CO2 and Radon as well as damp penetration from the ground. It is lightweight and super strong - light enough to be carried by a single person yet strong enough to resist punctures and tears. It meets all the requirements contained in the Ground Gas Handbook.
- Resistant to harmful soil gases and damp penetration.
- No additional damp-proof membrane required.
- Enables Building Regulations Part C to be met.
- Tough and durable. One of the highest CBR puncture resistances available
- Easy to cut, clean and light to handle.
- Easily formed into difficult corners.
- BMTRADA independently certified.
Glidevale also offers a range of underfloor and cavity wall ventilation products for use with its gas protection membranes and accessories. Click here to find out more.
(View 'Q-mark Schedule')