AT Blockwork Abutment Trays
A comprehensive range of cavity trays designed for use in block or random coursed stone external masonry walls.
Installed at the junction where the sloping edge of a pitched roof abuts a wall i.e. where the external wall becomes an internal wall below the roofline.
NHBC Standards and BS 8215 specifically recommend the use of preformed abutment cavity trays for this application.
- Course heights of 225mm and 150mm as standard, other course heights are available to order.
- AT100 vertical connector.
- Catchment starter trays incorporate a single MV650 weephole.
- Available with or without pitch dedicated, factory fitted Aluflash or lead flashings.
- Glidevale recommend the use of Aluflash, an environmentally friendly alternative to lead as a weathering flashing material.